Twin Cities Ballet presents our 36th Annual Production of The Nutcracker on Friday, December 1, Saturday, December 2 and Sunday December 3, 2017!
Each year, we proudly offer both public performances and matinees geared for school-aged students of this classical ballet. Our school matinee performances will be held on Friday, December 1, 2017 at 10:00 am and 12:30 pm. These shows offer a wonderful opportunity to introduce both classical music and dance. Over 3,000 students from area schools enjoyed last year's performance. The running length of the show is approximately 90 minutes. If you'd like more information about our school matinee performances, you can access information regarding the performance here, and the order form for tickets here.
Nutcracker Audition Information:
- Auditions: September 23rd, 1:00pm. at the dance studio
- Participation Fee: A non-refundable fee of $50 is due on the day of the audition (Ages 5+)/ $30 for 1 part (recommended for students ages 3 and 4).
- Rehearsals: Saturdays starting Sept. 30th- November- 11:00-12:00 Bon Bon/1:00pm-3:00pm -depending on parts
- Performances: December 1st, 10:00 am and 12:30 pm, December 2nd and 3rd, 2:00 pm at Braden Auditorium
- Ages: MUST BE 3 BY SEPTEMBER 23rd. No exceptions
- Dance Training: Open to girls and boys
- Other cost: All girls will need to purchase tights from our store and a nudie for the performances.
- Please let us know if you will not be at rehearsal. Missing more than two Saturdays could jeopardize your parts in the show.
- Parts: Determined from the audition
- You must be present for auditions on September 23rd to participate in the show