What's Happening at Twin Cities School of Dance
COVID-19 Studio Updates
Starting Monday, 1/18/2021, students will have the option to attend class in person at the studio or via Zoom. All health and safety protocols will continue and include:
- Temperature checks and hand-sanitizing for each dancer as they enter the studio
- Properly-fitted mask requirements at all times
- Regular cleaning of studios, bathrooms, and common areas
- Social distancing in hallways and classrooms
- Building entry limitations (dancers, teachers, and key staff only)
In addition, we ask that you continue to abide by our Travel Policy:
- Commercial Travel: If anyone within a dance family travels via commercial air/bus/cruise ship, all will need to remain out of the studio for seven (7) days from the return date.
- International Travel: If anyone within a dance family travels to any destination outside of the United States (via any means), all will need to remain out of the studio for seven (7) days from the return date.
- Large Public Gatherings: If anyone within a dance family travels (via any means) to a location with a large public gathering of people (e.g. theme parks, sporting events, etc.), all will need to remain out of the studio for seven (7) days from the return date.
During these 7 days of self-quarantine, if anyone displays even minor symptoms, they will need to remain out of the studio for at least 14 days. If anyone tests positive for COVID-19, they must be cleared by a TCSD Board Officer to return to the studio.
Note: TCSD reserves the right to discuss planned or known travel with dancers, staff, and families to help determine the best course of action to keep everyone safe.
- As always, monitor dancers and family members for any new symptoms.
- Symptoms to watch for include: Temperature of 100 or higher, shortness of breathe or difficulty breathing, cough, chills, muscle/body aches, fatigue, headache, sore throat, new loss of sense or taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain.
- If a dancer or anyone in their family has these symptoms, we ask you to follow the proper guidance, stay home, and notify the studio.
- If there is ever a positive COVID-19 case within the studio, we will conduct or initiate proper contact tracing and be in direct communication with families of any dancers considered to be “close contacts”.
For additional information on the virus and general guidelines, please use the following links: