What's Happening at Twin Cities School of Dance
COVID-19 Studio Updates
Starting Monday, 1/18/2021, students will have the option to attend class in person at the studio or via Zoom. All health and safety protocols will continue and include:
- Temperature checks and hand-sanitizing for each dancer as they enter the studio
- Property-fitted mask requirements at all times
- Regular cleaning of studios, bathrooms, and common areas
- Social distancing in hallways and classrooms
- Building entry limitations (dancers, teachers, and key staff only)
In addition, we ask that you continue to abide by our Travel Policy:
- Commercial Travel: If anyone within a dance family travels via commercial air/bus/cruise ship, all will need to remain out of the studio for seven (7) days from the return date.
- International Travel: If anyone within a dance family travels to any destination outside of the United States (via any means), all will need to remain out of the studio for seven (7) days from the return date.
- Large Public Gatherings: If anyone within a dance family travels (via any means) to a location with a large public gathering of people (e.g. theme parks, sporting events, etc.), all will need to remain out of the studio for seven (7) days from the return date.
During these 7 days of self-quarantine, if anyone displays even minor symptoms, they will need to remain out of the studio for at least 14 days. If anyone tests positive for COVID-19, they must be cleared by a TCSD Board Officer to return to the studio.
Note: TCSD reserves the right to discuss planned or known travel with dancers, staff, and families to help determine the best course of action to keep everyone safe.
For additional information on the virus and general guidelines, please use the following links:
Registration - 2020-2021 One Page Schedule
Dance installment payment is due on the 15th of each month. A $15.00 late fee will be added if not paid by the 20th. Payment is required to attend classes.
Questions about Zoom classes? Please contact us at email@example.com
Dancingly Yours Boutique (in store shopping) - Appointments required and curbside pickup is available. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 309-663-9333.